The Factory Advertising is glad to have added Atlas Minerals and Chemicals to our list of clients. Atlas Minerals and Chemicals approached The Factory Advertising several months ago as they were planning to attend their largest trade show, The International Dairy Show, and needed to maximize their investment. The Factory Advertising was able to build a website, the foundation of their marketing program, that provided the attendees to the show with the information most relevant for them. A unique URL was purchased, DairyFlooring.com. After spending time with the client to understand the audiences and what they were looking for, a look was created to focus on the Dairy Flooring industry while staying within the Atlas Minerals and Chemicals creative guidelines. Check out the site at DairyFlooring.com.
The Factory Advertising was also redesigning the corporate website, AtlasMin.com and also the AtlasVTFSystem.com website to better serve the needs of their visitors. Both of these websites have a user-friendly navigation, are responsive, and most importantly, are more efficient in maintaining and updating content. Atlas Minerals and Chemicals have hundreds of products, and all include product datasheets. The products cover many different industry uses and are updated frequently. The Factory Advertising built a database to allow for the updating of the datasheet and with the click of a few buttons, they are updated in all of the appropriate industries.
What’s new on the main site AtlasMin.com?
Besides everything, a few highlights:
- The sites look better.
- Ease of navigation. Four core product lines are segmented on the site navigation bar, each with a corresponding photo scrolling on the home page
- Removal of obsolete and non- standard products
- Updates of technical content and Data Sheets
- Dynamic content to continually increase traffic
- Optimization for higher search engine rankings over time
- Social media links to Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Vastly improved access on cell phones and tablets
For more information on how The Factory Advertising can help or if there are questions on the websites, please feel free to email us at Ed@TheFactoryAdvertising,com or call Ed at 610-360-7058